Frequently asked Questions
1. Can I Schedule Appointment Online?
You can always request an appointment online through the Patient Portal AthenaNet system or by calling the office. This would apply for follow-up or (established patients only).
2. What time do I need to arrive to my appointment?
We recommend arrive least 20 minutes before your appointment. Please see (What is your no-show policy?) Question number 5, for more information.
3. Does the office offered Telemedicine services?
Now we are offering Telemedicine services with AthenaNet for follow-up appointments only. You can schedule an appointment through the patient portal account once you are an established patient. If you don't have an account yet, please contact the office and provide your email, so we will send an invitation in order to create a new account with us.
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to be seen the provider at least once a year in person. So we can continue offering you Telehealth visit services in the future. All patients must call their insurance prior any services provided in this facility to obtain information such as;
(1) Coverage benefits for telehealth services. Once you reached your insurance, please request your benefits coverage for telehealth medicine services. 2) Any Telemedicine copayments or balance due, must be paid prior the appointment by calling the office or through the Patient Portal AthenaNet.
4. What Insurance does the Facility take? UPDATED ON 06/02/2021
Most of the Medicare, Anthem Carefirst, Most United Healthcare Plans.
Aetna - (No new Innovations, EPO, and Better Health)
Cigna - Open Access (No EPO)
Most of the Carefirst (No Healthy-Blue)
Most of the United Healthcare (No Community Plan)
Tricare for Life (No Tricare Select)
PLEASE NOTE: All patients must call their insurance prior any services provided in this facility to obtain information such as;
(1) Referral [Date of Issue and Expiration Date]
(2) or Prior Authorizations.
- The office is not responsible for notifying you of your health insurance benefits. Once you reached your insurance, please request your benefits coverage and if you will need referral and/or Prior Authorizations.
5. What is No-Show Policy?
Please call at least 24 hours prior to your appointment (work days). Additional fees may apply.
Insurance may not pay for any No-Show or Cancellation appointment.
Any patient arriving more than 10 minutes late, or walk ins, will be asked to reschedule.
6. FOLLOW-UP APPOINTMENTS
In person appointments are now available. We recommend one visitor per patient for the safety and following the CDC Guidelines during the pandemic.
7. I am fully Vaccinated. Can I go to my office visit without a mask?
We are still requiring to wear a mask in our office during your visit. In order to continue offering (In person) services, everyone is required to wear a mask for the safety of the clinic.
8. How can I ask for a refill? What are your medications refill policies?
You will contact your pharmacy first to verify the amount of refills you have left. Please contact the office and leave a voicemail in our refill request line. Or you can request your refills by visiting our patient portal account (AthenaNet). You will need to request your refills 5 business days to be processed without any delay.